Apr 12, 2007

Increasing your traffic with money wisely


We've been talking about making money and practical things to make money over the net for some time. I thought it would be a great idea to shift ideas and talk about web site traffic today.

If you've created a web site when you own a blog or started a business, like most people we all want people to see our web site and check us out of course. Afterall, what's the point of writing a web site if no one is interested in reading it right? The big question after is HOW do you get people to come and visit you? There are millions of web sites out there, what would make people come to your web site?

One of the quickest way to promote your web site immediately is to pay by utilizing companies like Discountclicks which I would highly recommend to promote your site. What do they do? companies like them charge their customers to pay a set of fees and basically they promote your web site to "targeted users" (user who is looking for either what you're writing about or offer) and basically draw traffics into your site. With the web site traffic increases from your web site over time, Google, Yahoo, and other big search engines will rank you higher which in term provide you a higher exposer rate to the world. Why is it that higher ranking is better? Well, put it this way...when was the last time that you've ever went on the 10th page to look for anything under Google or Yahoo? That's right...NEVER.

If you do a quick search through Google, you'll find out that there are tons of these advertisers who offer similar services and some cheap and some expensive. Why do I recommend Discountclicks? To put it in short, they are actually legit! From my personal experiences in promoting my web site when I first started blogging, I've signed up with bogus advertisers promising me with high traffic at a very low cost. In the beginning, I thought it was a bargain and to later find out that I was ripped off. From my tracker versus theirs, there are tons of discrepencies and in the end I would say that I've only gotten maybe half of the traffic that I signed up for.

When you think about it, it makes total sense. Afterall, with $7.95 do you really think that would convince 10,000 legitimate web users like yourself to visit a web site? Chances are, that's probably not gonna happen and let's say if they do..they are most likely not going to come back again. Quality is always better then quantity and you only get what you paid for. If you've got another web site that you're looking for to help you promote your site, that's fine. But if you ask me, I would go with the guys with Discountclicks. Good luck! :)

Here, I've enclosed a video which are additional information that I would recommend in getting traffic into your web site which revolves around forums & articles. Just ignore his advertisement in the end...otherwise, it's a good video. Enjoy!

** Some of you may have experienced difficulties in visiting my web blog earlier today and that's because I was trying to tweak the web site a lil and it didn't work out too well. So I have decided to placed my original template back...lol.


No comments: