Jun 1, 2007

Google Adsense video ads, hit or miss?



* Intro Google Adsense video ads (0:00 - 0:20)

* Video ads and my opinion (0:21 - 2:47)

* Wrap up (2:48 - 3:14)


There seems to be a new wave of video ads that are slowly arising out from Google Adsense. Quite frankly, it's a horrible idea and sadly I am just not convinced that it will work. To make money smart, it's vital to pick an ad that is going to attract the right audience. Today's video I talk about video ads and why it is not going to work or make you additional profits. Aside from my personal experiences with video ads hasn't been the greatest, do you seriously think you or anyone else will sit and listen a minute of advertisement without knowing what it is first? Besides TV, who else wants to see more of these commercials? We want things immediately and we want them now.

This new wave of video and how I see will fail only proves that running for what's huge and new isn't always the best choice all the time. I find it funny especially on the extreme big video ads Google Adsense is trying to push, hmm....I serious wonder who wants to watch that? Chose your ads wisely and be sure to test them, that's how you would the most responsive results, best of luck.

-Swapw
"Making money smart"






2 comments:

Paris David said...

They've got video ads in the wide skyscrapers now too, you know?

I like them.

I put a wide skyscraper on my left sidebar.

Swapw said...

Yes, I am actually awared of it. Don't get me wrong, I think they're cool to look at. In monetizations though, it might not be the best choice. Hay...good seeing ya again Paula.

-Swapw