Jan 20, 2011

Transitions



For those that have been following my making money blog, it's been a while since I have posted anything up on my blogspot account. After looking through a few old items in my old computer a lot of memories kinda came back....streams of emotion in some of the negative events came back as well even though I'm usually not a very emotional guy. Therefore, I've decided to quickly write an update to my loyal readers here in what has happened to Swapw even though I don't believe most that have followed me through the years are still around. Well, whatever haha....I'm posting it anyway.

I have gone through a tremendous amount of changes in my life since my last blog post and due to those changes in many ways, it hindered me from posting anything new on my money making blog. Since half of my mind just isn't even here, rather then posting something of a lesser quality like I have stressed over my blog; quality posts are the key into any blog's success.

The changes for the past few years included a life altering break-up, a depression, an outlook and mindset change, and a new direction in my ongoing ambition to take on new challenges in life.

For those that are interested in tracking my personal success in making money online, I am here to tell you that I personally believe I have achieved that so yes if you are a brand new blogger that's kinda pondering in this area there are definite opportunities here still.

I myself am now a web developer and at the same token still involved in several business ventures outside of it. For those that would like to still follow me in my blog post even though "money making tips" are just going to be a part of my new blog rather then a complete focus of it please check out my blog at my web development firm at Xquisite.net which the site should be up in the near future and at latest the beginning of Feb, 2011.

This post is probably the last post that I'll have up with blogspot on my personal money making blog here however I would like to end it on a good note. With all sincerity I wish every single one of you the best in all of your endeavors in life, when it comes to money making the question is NOT whether you can make money or not. But whether if your heart and desire is there. That doesn't just apply to making money online, I believe if you try your best you can make money in any field. FIN.

7 comments:

Syed Housein said...

Thank you for all of your videos, I have learned a lot from your blog and the videos that you posted on Youtube. Best of luck to you my friend. I wish you all the best.

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Do you mind if I ask what your source is for this information?

Swapw said...

Thanks, I will probably do a follow-up post when my new site's up.

In regards to the question on my sources, which part are you talking about in regards to my post?

Anonymous said...

Sad, thank you for your insights into money making.

Anonymous said...

Good day clever points.. now why didn't i think of those? Off subject barely, is that this web page sample merely from an peculiar set up or else do you utilize a custom-made template. I take advantage of a webpage i’m looking for to enhance and well the visuals is probably going one of the key issues to complete on my list.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for posting this, It?s just what I was researching for on bing. I?d a lot relatively hear opinions from an individual, slightly than an organization internet web page, that?s why I like blogs so significantly. Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

I’m nonetheless studying from you, but I’m enhancing myself. I actually love studying every little thing that's written in your blog.Maintain the stories coming. I cherished it!